Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Introduction

Ok, so I know what you're thinking.  Another blog?!?!  You ask why, I say WHY NOT!!!!  I have thought long and hard about what kind of blog I wanted to have and couldn't just go with 1 specific type.  So this is going to be a buffet of everything you might want to read about.  I have a passion for make-up and basically anything beauty related but I also have a passion for life and all the crazy, entertaining things in it!  Each blog I post will be a specific topic so you will be able to navigate easily through them and skip over the ones you might not be interested in reading.  

While I do have a lot of ideas for topics and things that I am going to be blogging about, reviewing or discussing, I am open to suggestions!  That being said, if you have a suggestion for something you'd like me to talk about, send me an e-mail (I believe my e-mail address is on my profile but let me make it easy for you: lisa_amatruda2683@hotmail.com) or leave a comment on a post.

I can't wait to start getting some of this stuff out of my head and into this blog!!  So on that note, I'm going to make a cup'o'joe and get started!!!

Hope you have a fabulous day doll!!  

xoxo  Lisa  xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment